If you’re experiencing back pain or are looking to improve your spinal health, try these 7 foods:
- Plant-Based Proteins are packed with a variety of antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that provide protein to your spine.
- Vegetables such as kale fight inflammation in your spine and provides your spine with nutrition.
- Salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acids that promote bone health, tissue health, and fights inflammation.
- Dairy Products contain calcium which is important for maintaining bone health. Aim for dairy products that are high in calcium such as cheese, milk, and yogurt.
- Herbs and Spices help to fix damaged tissue. Some spices and herbs to eat that fight inflammation are cinnamon, rosemary, basil, and ginger.
- Fruits such as berries are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that will keep your spine healthy and strong.
- Avocados are filled with fiber and potassium which is good for your spine and body.