State-of-the-Art Spine Surgery
Make William Capicotto, MD PC your go-to for spine surgery. As medicine continues to advance, we have embraced new state-of-the-art surgical procedures including computer assisted spine surgery and robotic surgery that allow for:
- Better visualization through the use of 3D imagery
- Smaller / Minimally invasive incisions
- Reduced operating time
- Increased safety and accuracy
- Faster recovery times
Many surgical procedures can be same day/outpatient surgery.
William Capicotto, MD PC offers a variety of surgical and nonsurgical services to help remedy your neck and back pain.
- Lumbar Epidural Injections Learn More or Watch Video
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection Watch Video
- Facet Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Watch Video
- Laminectomy Learn More or Watch Video
- Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Fusion Watch Video
- Lateral Lumbar Fusion
- Posterior Spinal Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion
- Neurostimulator Implantation
During your first visit, you will be seen by our staff who will gather vital information about your medical history and your symptoms. After we review your medical history and diagnostic tests, you will be presented with a variety of treatment options. We will inform you of the risks and benefits of each option, and we will always assist you in making the decision that you are most comfortable with.
When it comes time for you to discuss your treatment options, contact William Capicotto, MD.